Consumer Advisory Group
We want to make sure that our services meet the requirements of our community. Join our Consumer Advisory Group and help us to understand your needs, so we can serve you better.
Our motto is "Whole life matters", but what are the services you want or need to live a whole life? Sometimes the needs of the community change, so talking to our clients is a very important part of helping us keep our finger on the pulse!
Getting our clients thoughts, opinions and insights helps us keep in touch with what they want so we can work out how to make that happen. They keep us heading in the right direction so we can deliver the best services and care to our clients.
Getting a consumer's perspective of our work helps us to:
- Have a real understanding of our clients
- Improve our services
- Discover more ways we can enhance our clients lives
- Plan for the future
- Shape our company policies
To become a member of the BDNH Consumer Advisory Group you must be:
- A direct or indirect consumer of BDNH services
- Not be employed by BDNH or have a conflict of interest.
- Have an awareness of the needs of groups of consumers, not just the individual.
- Able to represent views objectively and be able to effectively communicate
- Able to attend meetings on a regular basis - a minimum of 3 of 4 meetings per year.
Appointment terms are for two years with the option of an additional term.
If you like the idea of helping shape the BDNH group of the future, contact us so we can provide you with more information.