Managing Compression Stockings
Compression stockings increase the blood flow to your legs, helping to reduce swelling/fluid retention. They are a great help, but sometimes can be difficult to manage yourself, particularly if you have limited mobility.
Why get our help putting on your compression stockings?
- We can assess you to see if compression stockings is the right treatment for you
- Compression stockings can be difficult to put on, especially if you're not as flexible as you used to be.
- Getting help putting stockings on can make life much easier and help prevent stress and falls.
- We can make sure your stockings are on properly, maximising their effectiveness and health benefits.
- Used correctly, compression stockings will increase the blood flow to your legs, helping to reduce swelling and pain.
- Compression stockings can also prevent blood clots and can help treat leg ulcers.
- In some cases compression bandaging is required and our staff can apply this for you.
If you're interested in receiving help with your compression stockings, contact us at BDNH Group and we can talk about how we can help.