End of Life Care
If you are nearing the end of your life, we will be there to support you and your family. We provide care, minimise your pain and give you the emotional support you need, in the place you are most comfortable - your home.
End of life care is often referred to as Palliative care and is focussed on providing both physical and emotional assistance.
We can help by:
- Treating your pain and keeping you as comfortable as possible.
- Maintaining your dignity and helping you to wash and dress.
- Sourcing any health care equipment you need to make your life easier.
- Providing emotional support to yourself, your family and your friends.
- Enabling you to spend as much of your final time as possible in the comfort of your own home.
- Helping you and your loved ones to connect with support services, such as grief counselling and support groups.
- Assisting you to connect with spiritual services from your chosen faith if required.
- Working closely with your doctors, pharmacists and other healthcare providers, such as Ballarat Hospice.
- Having on-call nursing staff available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
If you would like to speak to us about providing end of life care for yourself or a loved one, contact us and we can talk about how we can help.