Monitoring Blood Pressure
High and low blood pressure can be very dangerous to your health and often you will have no symptoms. We can help you to monitor your blood pressure and keep it under control, reducing the risks so you can live a long and healthy life.
Keeping your blood pressure under control is very important. If your blood pressure is too high, you can be at increased risk of stroke, heart failure, heart attack and kidney failure. If your blood pressure is too low, you may not be getting enough blood flow to your heart, brain and other vital organs. This can cause dizziness, falls and can be a sign of underlying health problems.
Your blood pressure is constantly changing, it can be affected by your:
- body temperature
- emotional health
- physical health
- use of medication
How can we help?
- We monitor your blood pressure regularly
- We help find out the cause of high or low blood pressure
- We investigate for underlying health problems you may not be aware of
- We can give advice and recommend a treatment plan
- We can work with your GP to make sure your medications are not causing you blood pressure problems
- We offer you the support you need to make changes to your life and get your health back on track
If you would like us to help monitor your blood pressure, contact us at BDNH Group and we can talk about how we can help.