BDNH Podiatry Service provides individual specialist treatment to all clients for all their foot health issues. We deliver services to clients of all ages for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of foot and lower limb complaints. As well we offer specialist paediatric and sports podiatry advice.
How BDNH podiatry staff can help you
BDNH podiatrists' extensive knowledge of human anatomy, plus their specialist understanding of the mechanics of the foot and lower limbs extends our scope of services from not only feet but also to lower limb complaints.
- Corns and calluses
- Foot care for high-risk clients
- Nail surgery
- Chronic knee problem pain/complaints
- Sports podiatry
- Footwear advice
- Orthotics at a very competitive price
- Specific paediatric podiatry advice and treatment
- Diabetes education and support
- Volunteer transport service for eligible clients
- Home visits for housebound clients
How can I access this service?
Call us directly on 5334 1616 to speak to podiatry staff. No referral necessary.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org