Medication can help you manage your medical conditions and give you a better quality of life. We can help you make sure you don't miss a dose.
Why get help with your medication?
- Medication can be dangerous if it is not taken correctly or in the right quantity.
- Poor eyesight could cause you problems reading the labels or instructions for your medication.
- If you have poor hearing, you may not have heard some details when the doctor/pharmacist explained how to take your medication.
- If you have difficulty remembering when to take your medication, we can keep you on track.
- Medication such as eye drops or insulin can be hard to administer yourself.
- Sometimes we all have trouble opening some pill bottles!
How does it work?
- We ask you to fill out a Medicines Risk Screen (if you are able) so know exactly what medications you are taking - click here to download the questionaire
- We can schedule a nurse to visit up to 3 times a day to make sure you take the right medication, in the right way at the right time.
- Our staff can assist you with some medications if you can't administer them yourself.
If you would like help with your medication, contact us at BDNH Group and we can talk about how we can help.