Why BDNH Podiatry
Foot problems can affect anyone, young or old, active or inactive. Seeing our podiatrists can:
- Prevent foot and leg problems from occuring
- Minimise pain and discomfort from current foot and leg problems
- Help to diagnose other disorders such as diabetes and arthritis
- Speed up recovery times for wounds and and injuries
It is important for everyone to have healthy strong feet, but foot care is even more important as we get older and for those who have diabetes.
Diabetics need to take extra care with their feet as the condition can cause damage to blood vessels in the feet, making it difficult for cuts and abrasions to heal properly. It can also damage nerves in the feet, which can cause numbness, pain and other sensations. Seeing a podiatrist can help prevent problems from developing, keeping you active for longer!
What can BDNH Podiatry help you with?
- Diabetic foot care
- Management of arthritis and other joint, muscle and ligament disorders
- Dry needling
- Nail surgery
- Corns and calluses
- Chronic knee problems and pain
- Sports podiatry
- Footwear advice
- Biomechanical assessment
- Kids foot care
What if I cant physically get to the clinic?
If you have mobility issues, we have a transport service and can arrange someone to pick you up and drop you off from your podiatry appointments. If you are unable to travel, our podiatrists can visit you at your home.
For more information, or to shedule a podaitry appointment, contact us at BDNH Group and we can talk about how we can help.